Capturing moments of life.
Annette!! You got some great shot there. LOVE the tail...
Annette--way to put on your thinking cap! These are great--especially like the cat's tail, and the giant slinky, well, all of them.
What great curves you found! You are so creative! But, I think that my favorite is the windshield.
These are fantastic - look at the variety you got! I LOVE IT. Great job.
Great curves. I had a nice laugh over the picture of the the cat's tail. Love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Annette!! You got some great shot there. LOVE the tail...
Annette--
way to put on your thinking cap! These are great--especially like the cat's tail, and the giant slinky, well, all of them.
What great curves you found! You are so creative! But, I think that my favorite is the windshield.
These are fantastic - look at the variety you got! I LOVE IT. Great job.
Great curves. I had a nice laugh over the picture of the the cat's tail. Love it!
Post a Comment