So, in my free time I would like to remember how to use my camera again, maybe spend time with family, get some exercise in. But right now I am in the throes of getting my Associates degree in Business and then on to my Bachelor degree in Business Administration. If my Dad was alive today, I would definitely give him permission to say "I told you so!" This school stuff is hard at my age, and yes, I should've done it a long time ago when pulling an all-nighter was not as difficult.
I will finish my Associates degree at the end of May 2010. I pray for the strength to continue on to obtain my Bachelor degree, but oh it will be so tempting to just rest.
Well, I'm taking a break from writing an assignment in my Business Information Systems class, so back to the books....
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment