Capturing moments of life.
Very nice! Love the angle and intimate detail you've captured! Great job!
Annette--I really like this angle shot you chose--the figs and the curve of the leaves echo each other perfectly. Nice eye.
Great job, but next time I think that you should climb up the tree, and take a shot looking down on the figs. :)
I agree with you I like the bottom one the best. I can still see the great curvature of the leaves and I also have a full view of the figs. Nice work!!
Great shot! Now where's the picture of the figgy pudding? :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very nice! Love the angle and intimate detail you've captured! Great job!
Annette--
I really like this angle shot you chose--the figs and the curve of the leaves echo each other perfectly. Nice eye.
Great job, but next time I think that you should climb up the tree, and take a shot looking down on the figs. :)
I agree with you I like the bottom one the best. I can still see the great curvature of the leaves and I also have a full view of the figs. Nice work!!
Great shot! Now where's the picture of the figgy pudding? :)
Post a Comment