OH!! I am so excited that someone got the picture! We were in the car when I saw that rainbow, and I shrieked because I was cameraless. Great shot--what a perfect angle.
How fun that you were able to take a picture of a rainbow. I don't see many of them around here. Used to see them all the time in AZ...well, when it rained at least! ;) Great job! I am jealous!
5 comments:
WOW!
OH!! I am so excited that someone got the picture! We were in the car when I saw that rainbow, and I shrieked because I was cameraless. Great shot--what a perfect angle.
How fun that you were able to take a picture of a rainbow. I don't see many of them around here. Used to see them all the time in AZ...well, when it rained at least! ;) Great job! I am jealous!
What a great shot!! I dream of photographing rainbows...sigh...nice work.
WOW! What a grand picture! This is amazing! Your camera captured the rainbow and its colors so well! I am jealous too.
Post a Comment