Capturing moments of life.
I LOVE autumn--must be from growing up in the midwest. Your photos are wonderful--I particularly like the one of the trees top-lit--the entire scene glows. Great eye, Annette.
Annette these are all beautiful!!! I am terrible at scenery shots; we'll have to have you and Pat teach us how to do them. Great job.!
Nice scenery shots. Those are some pretty huge peices of driftwood!
Beautiful Annette! I really love the one with the sun touching the top of the trees! Way to capture the season!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE autumn--must be from growing up in the midwest. Your photos are wonderful--I particularly like the one of the trees top-lit--the entire scene glows. Great eye, Annette.
Annette these are all beautiful!!! I am terrible at scenery shots; we'll have to have you and Pat teach us how to do them. Great job.!
Nice scenery shots. Those are some pretty huge peices of driftwood!
Beautiful Annette! I really love the one with the sun touching the top of the trees! Way to capture the season!
Post a Comment