OK, the first one is a chocolate bar, the second one is the heel of a loaf of 12-grain bread, and the third is a Braeburn apple with a bite out of it (a couple hours old). Easy, I'm sure, but see if you can guess what these are.
Wow, these are hard. Um...the first one some sort of chocolate. Maybe frosting or pudding? The second I really have no idea. The third looks like some kind of a pastry (sp)...or something you would find on a medical site. :) Great job! Can't wait to find out what they are!
Hey! I truly thought these were easy! The first one is a dark chocolate bar (right on Erin!). The second one is the heel of multigrain bread, and the third is a bite I took of a not-so-delicious apple and left it on the counter on purpose for 2 days to "dry" so I could try to fool all of you!
3 comments:
Wow, these are hard. Um...the first one some sort of chocolate. Maybe frosting or pudding? The second I really have no idea. The third looks like some kind of a pastry (sp)...or something you would find on a medical site. :) Great job! Can't wait to find out what they are!
Sure--it's easy for you to say "easy". I am totally stumped. The second one looks like toast??? Great shots--very perplexing.
Hey! I truly thought these were easy! The first one is a dark chocolate bar (right on Erin!). The second one is the heel of multigrain bread, and the third is a bite I took of a not-so-delicious apple and left it on the counter on purpose for 2 days to "dry" so I could try to fool all of you!
Post a Comment