One of my favorite colors, though I don't wear the color well. I love what Green means... new growth. So these dwarf daffs aren't green, but their stems are! I was so excited they bloomed this year, they only gave me stems last year. I used my new/old macro lens for the first time on this. I have a lot to get used to so I can maximize my photo taking.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful - green means spring and our beautiful flowers! :-)
Annette--these are nice. I really like the DOF on the 2nd shot. Good work.
Nice shots. I like the third one a lot. I like how the flowers droop. I think it looks cool having all of them nearly drooping the same. Maybe all daffs do that, but I haven't thought about it until now.
Post a Comment