Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What I've Missed Posting So Far...

This is my Lines photo. This was taken on that same wild April evening with all the clouds in the sky. I liked how the lines of clouds looked through the lines of trees. Though I didn't edit this photo, I'm not sure why some of the smaller tree branches in the front of the photo look purple.


This photo is my "Art" photo. I would love to do an oil or acrylic painting of this photo. This was taken from the backyard on that wild April evening when we seemed to have every type and color of cloud in the sky all at once. Can you see the big bird flying across the sky on the right?


Spring Flowers. This is the first year we noticed there's a wild Dogwood tree growing in the gulley just beyond our backyard fence. I took this photo in the evening, and I liked the effect the dusk light gave the flowers. I did have to brighten the photo a tad bit.



Movement. How fast those little wings can go!





This photo is my interpretation of Leading. I saw our resident rabbit has returned, which means to me that he has lead us into Spring.



This one is my New Beginning photo. Our grandbaby is due in September, as you may tell that my daughter-in-law is pregnant in this photo. It represents new beginnings or first-timers for my oldest son and my daughter-in-law (first-time parents), my youngest son (first-time uncle), Bruce and me (first-time grandparents). This is my daughter-in-law Allie, pregnant with the "new beginning", and my son Chris who is holding our newest great nephew.

2 comments:

Erin said...

It is nice to see your posts again.

Those are some serious clouds in the second picture there. I really like how there is a small bird flying as well.

It is wild how fast those wings can go. There is so much motion in the wings although every thing else is still. I really like that picture.

pat said...

Welcome back, Annette! So good to see your stuff. LOVE the weather shots--the clouds through the trees are wonderful, and the shot of those stormy clouds is so moody and evocative.
The hummingbird--nice. They are really hard to capture, the speedy little buggers. Love the bunny, too.
And--congratulations on all the new beginnings around your place!