skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Photos
Capturing moments of life.
Saturday, September 16, 2006
This is my posing subject in a chair. Actually, he got caught sleeping on the kitchen chair; something new for him. I liked the colors in this photo, but I'll try something else also.
1 comment:
Mom-entarily Out of Order
said...
Way to get down to "his" level! :-) Very cute capture.
September 16, 2006 at 11:03 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Annette
I'm a native of Washington State, and I love nature and the outdoors!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(54)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2006
(24)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(5)
Angles Assignment
Angles Assignment
This is my posing subject in a chair. Actually, h...
Somewhere over the rainbow...
Evening Rainbow over Barn
►
August
(7)
PoW Group
Tenay
JenniferS
Melanie
Becky
Lynne
http://mamagoff.blogspot.com
http://www.chickenpatty.wordpress.com
http://kristysplagedetemps.blogspot.com
http://www.whazthemather.blogspot.com
http://erinchristensenphoto.blogspot.com
http://sharo6.blogspot.com
http://frenchfotos.blogspot.com
http://www.periwinkleeye.blogspot.com
Erin H
http://mjdayphotos.blogspot.com
http://msunpics.blogspot.com
http://hhowpics.blogspot.com
http://ravissantphotography.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Way to get down to "his" level! :-) Very cute capture.
Post a Comment