OK, this is a stretch... but I did have to have a lot of faith that after about 2 hours of waiting, I would even get to snap a photo of one of the bullfrogs that live near the creek at my brother's house. They are very shy and if they even hear you coming they're gone! Since I hadn't seen them before, I wasn't sure what I was looking for. And then, finally, I snuck up again for the last time and here was this gargantuan-sized frog resting in the water with only his head surfaced! This guy was about 10-12 inches in length, just look at those back webbed feet! He stayed for three shots before he submerged and swam away.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amazing--with his markings, he blends right in with the pond growth. Your patience and sharp eye were rewarded!
Post a Comment