Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Fun on Mt. Rainier







Bruce and I hosted a group of Saturn Sky and Pontiac Solstice owners on a drive around Mt. Rainier last Saturday. It was a 12-hour day in all, and we had a great time! Made new friends, and saw a couple we had gone to the drive-in movie with (Transformers). The photos from top to bottom: 1. One of the curvy roads we had fun on, notice the sign on the right warns of the hairpin coming up; 2. a photo from last month of the three Solstice owners and us (Sky owner) at a drive-in in Everett to see the movie "Transformers" - the transformer known as Jazz is a Solstice in the movie; 3. I was busy snapping photos through the rearview mirror as Bruce was driving; 4. one of our stops along the way. There were seven cars to start out the drive around the mountain, and we picked up an eighth car along the way. All in all there were two Solstices and six Skys.

1 comment:

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

I love the rear view mirror shot!