I can't remember this little guy's name, but I know he's 19 weeks old and weighs 40-something pounds. In these photos, I snapped them in succession as he discovers he got a piece of grass in his mouth while playing with his chew toy and can't figure out how to get it out. Finally he decides he just doesn't want it in his mouth any longer and kind of gags it out. He went right back to chewing on his toy again! What a cutie!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These photos are wonderful, what with the adorable subject, but also because of your patience and focus on making a series from his flossing experience! Good work. I wish I could have been with you on these outings. I love your work! ML
What a great sequence of photos. I especially like the one with the cub's mouth open. Too cute.
Post a Comment