Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sun













Oh, how I love the sun! More photos I snapped while we were driving around Mt. Rainier last Saturday. The sun was out, it was a beautiful day! Of the last three shots here that look similar, please tell me which one looks best and why - thanks!

3 comments:

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

Of the last three I like the very last one best. Reasons 1: the tree on the left is the most of of the photo and less distracting for my eye; 2, I can see the most of the mountain top (less clouds).

periwinkle eye images said...

I like #2 best because it gives more "entirety" with less tree framing in the foreground. I see this is no help because now your votes are different!
Annette, I don't know where I have been during all of your posting, but I have just seen most of these for the first time - I mean clear back, several assignments. I have enjoyed myself immensely, viewing your photos!
I can't say which is my favorite; you are SO GOOD at finding the unique subject for assignments! I have learned a lot by just looking at your imagaes. Some come to mind: the sprinkler, all your moon shots, the quail...
I have missed out by not keeping up with you postings. I look forward to more! MaryLynne

Tenay Jo said...

I really like the picture that you took zooming past the green, green forest. It's blurred, but I think it makes it even better because it is blurred and shows motion. I love the shots you took of Mt Rainer with the trees as the framing. Great job!